Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Friday, June 21, 2013

New York




(This looks so real omg)


Some photos of my recent trip to New York - I  can't wait to go back! Most of these are from Times Square as you can probably tell. I went twice during my visit. The first time to see The Great Gatsby which I really liked (never read the book, however) and the second time to see Fast 6, which was all right..I would have enjoyed it more if I saw it while eating chocolate but whatevs. All in all it was a perfect vacation :).

11 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! I saw both those movies! I liked the latter better than the former, maybe because I read the book. But that's great your vacation was so lovely! I'm planning to go next spring, any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so late! The only suggestions I really have is to take the train and bus for most places, for me personally it makes me feel less like a tourist even though I was born there. I hope you have a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. Great pictures, I would love to visit new york one day!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody wants to visit New York, thank you for sharing sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is everything I could wish for. I am so jealous right now! ♥ Great pictures! Btw, that Purge poster really creeps me out! :))

    Argie
    http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yah that poster is definitely creepy!

      Delete
  5. Oh, New York ♥ Love your photos and omg how real that Wolverine dude looks...
    Your outfit is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit :) Keep up the good work.....You have truly inspired me with this look to do it myself :) x

    http://gerardinesephorasblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete