Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Monday, November 3, 2014

This is how deep people dress.

I accidentally channeled a cartoon character (Quinn or something) from a show (Daria) I don't remember if I ever even watched, hopefully when I do it again it'll be on purpose.

In other news, on Halloween my friend and I went to the movies to see John Wick but ended up seeing Annabelle instead. Now I'm not much of a horror movie watcher, not by choice anyway, and I only really watch them when I give into peer pressure. This time wasn't the case but anyway I was actually legitimately scared and kept screeching in the theater, what was worse was that from the trailer the movie looked cheesey because the main couple talked about how beautiful a certain doll was while I'm just sitting there like..what? that is the creepiest doll I've ever seen like?? I'm definitely not explaining this that well and the movie probably won't be scary for those of you who are into horror movies, but it had a good enough story and plot if any of you want to check it out. 


22 comments:

  1. lovely sweater
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very cool, amazing sweater. I'm still loving the red hair.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this black outfit combined with a grey cardigan and red Docs! Absolutely amazing. Well, I like horror movies and I think I might check out Annabelle.. But I never saw a horror movie in cinema so I'm kinda scared haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanja! Yah I think that was my first time seeing a horror flick in cinema too, the good thing though was that a lot of the people were scared with me so it I didn't feel so bad lol.

      Delete
  4. Loooove your hat and your quote about how "deep" people dress, I can't lie, you do look incredibly intellectual here meets alternative lifestyle chic, like you listen to vinyl records and drink coffee at spoken word sessions lol. It's funny that you mentioned Annabelle, because I was with you when we saw the preview and you heard me scream sooooo I don't want to watch that lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bb! Bahah I think you're right, and omg you were with me haha I totally forgot you screamed, yah girl stay far away from that flick.

      Delete
  5. love the hat, hair and shoe marriage going on here!! SO RAD!!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair, girl!
    And your shoes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look and I love the cardigan. I use to watch Daria all the time growing up.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit! I like that hat!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look :)

    http://tinuology.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The glasses, the textured scarf and those boots. Love all of this! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant textured cardigan. Clearly, I have scarves on my mind for some reason. Haha.

      Delete
    2. Lol just now reading this, thank you!

      Delete
  11. Every thing about this look is awesome! Your hair looks like magic :)

    http://mashurmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! x
    http://mellowusu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute look! You def channeled Quinn's look to a T lol

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color of your hair. You're definitely channeling Daria.

    ReplyDelete