Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New New



I changed my blog look and name and I'm never looking back. As far as the name goes anyway (probably). It figuratively aka literally took me forever and I was soo stressed about it because I couldn't decide on a name! I was going to use my actual name, Akila, with something simple in the title, but apparently other girls had the same idea 7,000 years ago on obsolete but taken blog names, Idk why they thought they had the right to have my name in the first place even though they were born before me, like...

anyway my stress levels went through the roof. I also couldn't even snack binge eat to help myself chill out cause I don't have any snacks, so I just drank a few gallons of orange juice. It helped I guess by quenching my thirst and making me feel like juice? But finally I asked God to help me and He did so here I am. Told my sister the new name and she just went "Eh mmm hmmm I dunno" while she looked up to the sky, so her obvious encouragement helped me settle on my choice. I'm really happy though since this was # 7 on my blog resolutions list.  whew.

photos by @amarioandre

12 comments:

  1. Your hair so stunning. You pull that look so effortlessly.
    https://deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, screw juice, beer helps a ton for creative thinking and stress levels! :D Love the new name, don't sweat it, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look, its so much more you!!

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look and the blog's new look, I am such a sucker for dramatic hats. I think your brother takes the best photos of you because the little glimpse of your laugh in the second pic is killer. You're so bomb girl!

    Also, I sent you an evite for a blogger brunch I'm hosting, I don't know if you've checked it out yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!! Oh man I agree, his photos of me are my fave ones and he always takes them when it's super freezing out so bless his heart lol.

      Delete
  5. Your hair looks so rad and cool!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute hat
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute outfit
    lets follow each other! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is looking sooo good! & girl you killing it with the whole look , love it! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rad! Congrats! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete