Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Sunday, July 5, 2015

July Photo Diary || 2015

Somehow, July went by both slowly and quickly. I don't remember it as a whole. What I do remember is not getting enough sleep, going faux shopping then real shopping, becoming friends with costumers at work who I'll never see again, and watching Daredevil every day, which by the way is the best Marvel show on the block; watch it! For this month, I plan to draw a lot and practice new songs on my piano until my fingers fall off, and to enjoy my summer break because it'll be gone in no time. Anyway, enjoy!





silence of the shaved sheep
film noir ;o


dirty dressing room mirrors are great & I didn't buy this dress
4th of July squad crew home skillets

 My sister's hand + me and brother brother
 Sentimental Shoes 2k15


 See you in my next post!

15 comments:

  1. Oh tell me about it, can't beliieve that in just three months it will be Halloween :D
    I loved Daredevil! I liked that it was kind of cheesy and corny, but in a good Marvel comics way. But I think that last few episodes were utter downhill for this show, it went offrails fast, didn't like the endkng too, blah!
    Omg, those shaved sheep, brilliant :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer's gone by too fast... anyway it's like that pretty much each year for me so nothing new there lol. Loved scrolling through the pictures and I can't get enough of your twists <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen Daredevil before! I'll have to check it out. Stunning photos!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really has gone fast. Loved looking at these cute pics and daredevil sounds awesome! :)

    ☕SleepyHeaven ☕
    ♡Bloglovin♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures, jus love ur hair :)
    chk out my new post - http://sapphireziva.blogspot.com/
    lets follow each other - fb/insta/google/bloglovin

    love,Kanchan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I got to know so much about you just from your short blurb... how awesome that you can play piano!... I haven't heard of Daredevil as a TV show, but glad you shared your new favorite because I like the Marvel movies a lot...and used to read the comics as a kid. Very cool!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: Ivory & Navy Summer Sundress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree! The Summer always feels like literally 5 minutes. I like that you've set goals for the remainder of the season, mine is to start volunteering (something, anything to give back) and start French classes!!

    xxo.
    SIMPLYSHANTEL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your photos, just followed you on Bloglovin!
    http://indyelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow july seemed pretty eventful! You definitely captured beautiful moments xx

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. AH-MAZING PHOTOS! Gorgeous as always!

    ♥ Happy Weekend Everyone! ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so gorgeous and love how you styled it.

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your style always inpire me. You're beautiful !

    I've just followed you on GFC ( #294 ). B/c I want to support you. Hope that you'll do the same for me sweetie !
    Go on like this :)

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love you style and seemed you have loads of funny days!!

    Stylekooky.me (Check out the Giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many great shots from July! I love the picture of the red flowers and the one of the bird! Love your looks too :)

    ReplyDelete