Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

90's Dress




The 90's is my absolute favorite era for style, the 20's comes a close second. I'm going to go truly insane if I don't obtain every cool 90's esque item that I see before it goes out of trend (never out of style) again. Chunky black boots, floral maxi's, chokers, high-waisted denim jeans, leather jackets and so on. Gah. For now though, I'll be happy with any 90's looking items that I have, which is like half of my closet because my style stays stuck in the past for the most part.

Haven't posted too much because I'm busy n stuff but I'm back on it! See ya in my next post. 

18 comments:

  1. Great look! I love ths dress!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! You look gorgeous!

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!!! I see myself looking like this..

    Epiphany29.com
    Touch Of P!nk

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90s fashion is also my favourite! so obsessed with all 90s clothing and accessories!
    You rock it too gal!!

    Stylekooky.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning! I love that dress♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous <3 I love the hat!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your braids are so cute and in combination with your dress, you look lovely!
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos ! :) you look amazing ! :)
    please help me with collaboration :) : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING AS ALWAYS !
    I love that dress !

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love floral dresses and denim jackets too, I'm so happy they're back in style (but are they ever really out of style?) the dress looks gorgeous on you by the way!

    Gabrielle Isabella x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am mad about 20's fashion, it's my obsession ever since I watched Boardwalk Empire! This 90's look is so cute and yet hardcore, it has your signature all over it :D

    ReplyDelete