Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Grunge


  
Wow, this outfit is so accidentally 90'a grunge. Why does this keep happening. I usually wear this dress or a variation of this outfit when I'm too lazy to pick out a look for school, so maybe that's why; especially being that this dress is 100% Julia Roberts esque in every 90's movie ever in life. Swaggalithcly (thankfully), I haven't yet fallen into the college trap of wearing to pajama's to class but I think it'll happen sooner or later; and my friends will look at me in shame. oh well!

Happy Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. Dress looks so gorgeous on you, I love it with the docs too.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is gorgeous! Looks like it came straight out of the 90s, is it thrifted? x

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it so does look thrifted I was like whaaa? But it's from Forever 21 xx

      Delete
  3. Love your hair, it's beautiful...i'm obsessed.
    The dress is really pretty, love the slit on it.
    Your lipstick is pretty too
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with 90's fashion! Loving this grudge look on you!! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg - you killed this look girl! I loooove 90's fashion! I need a pair of those boots!

    http://beautybyrhenicia.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you're rocking you're grey hair, looks fabulous on you!
    xoxo, Sofy's Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so good here, and your hair is seriously everything, you pull off every look!

    ReplyDelete