Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Friday, April 22, 2016

Beach Day // Photo Diary

I. love. the. freaking. beach!!! I was probably the most annoying girl on the planet on this day and everyone in these photos can attest to it. I must've used the word beach 782 times. I think that maybe I was a mermaid in my former life, or maybe I just like it because I can actually see land and sea..instead of buildings and establishments everywhere. It probably ties in to how I'm obsessed with trees and rain and nature and the sun, etc. because I'm a dag on flower child. Even movies with a lot of greenery I'm just like...yas, thank you @God...this is the content I was brought on this earth to see

When I'm around a lot of nature I always feel that my spirit is calmer and refreshed in a sense. I long to run around in grassy fields all day and climb trees and I plan to make it happen as much as I can! I kept remarking to my friend about how the water looked really fresh and I wanted to drink it (don't recommend), I said it so much to the point where she was like.."I hope you are not going to do that like please don't actually do that that is not okay." Of course I wasn't (I'm not that crazy), but honestly it was so beautiful to look at; I couldn't help but express my admiration by declaring my thirst for it - again, I don't recommend. 

I have more photo diaries coming up so look alive y'all 

Adieu!










 








8 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Looks like you have a great time there :)
    xx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this looks like such a fun day girl, gorgeous pictures! You all look amazing <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best day I miss it! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I totally agree with your love for the beach. Especially when it's a nice day, the beach is a go-to and neverrrr a disappointment!!! These pictures are way cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yahs I know I just love the beach so much! On a nice day it's soo great. I wanna try going when it's raining too lol. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. lolll I do miss the swimming pool too

    ReplyDelete