Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Wormsloe


Pictures by Esther 

This was the last day I spent in Savannah, the photos were taken at Wormsloe Park. My friend and I went for the sole purpose of having a photoshoot and we had so much fun!! even though it was hot as h*ck. + I was literally running out of clothes to wear since I'd packed everything up so excuse my absolute non-creative outfit. 

I recently started summer classes and I'll be going out of town soon (hopefully out of the country *crosses fingers*) so I feel like my life is going to be 100% busy and adventurous again and I'm all for it!
Also you're all great and thanks for engaging with me in my last post! I usually write that sort of thing on my Tumblr but I like hearing other women's opinions on here too. I learn so much from women in general so I'm always welcome to your perspectives.

Going to spend the rest of my night watching really bad movies, cya!

6 comments:

  1. This scenery is everything!!!! And your hair with the simple, cute outfit just fits perfectly. looooove these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love your hair!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look and amazing place!
    xx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a really cute dress.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos! love your hair!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Incredible shots babe! This is the perfect spot for a photoshoot! Your hair is SO AMAZING! Just gorgeous! Xx

    http://theemasphere.com/

    ReplyDelete