Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Found in a Fairytale || Zaful



 

Black Lace Spliced Spliced Plunging Neck Skort Sleeve Dress - Zaful 


This mini dress is poppin'. I wanted to wear it everywhere but like I forgot to bring it back with me to the NY. The quality of it is so nice and I feel great knowing Zaful makes clothes where back zipper's aren't going to randomly fall off or something else won't rip and tear in two months. When I wear it in the fall - like when it's actually fall and I'm not sweating all of my makeup off - I plan to wear it with a black choker, a long blazer or jacket and maybe some kitten heels with a beanie. Also I didn't plan to wear my big chunky boots with this but I couldn't find the pair of shoes I was looking and I was already late as h*ck, I don't mind much though because I was taller than almost every boy I encountered and I don't know why that makes me really happy for some reason. 

I'll be working at NYFW for a few shows this fall, I'm excited!! Really I just hope I somehow get to see Lua of Le Happy because she's just the dopest. Hope you all have a great week! 



9 comments:

  1. love love love the top you look amazing <3 xo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so dreamy! You look beaut as ever <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress it's just perfect ! You really look like a princess !
    xoxo,

    On Wednesdays I Wear Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress!

    xx,
    loveonhands.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lua really is the dopest, i hope you get to see her too! Love the dress, its gonna look so cool with a velvet choker and boots!

    Dana
    GIVEAWAY on Fashion Dew

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous, girl and you look so good in this dress!

    / O.R.R. - Life & Style Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit and lovely pictures! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is so effortless chic! I love the simpleness of it all

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress!
    Love the styling with boots.
    I should try that sometime🤔

    ReplyDelete