Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Hong Kong // Photo Diary

I am currently in Hong Kong, it's so amazing here. Most of these pictures were taken on rainy days, so I'm sorry for the gloom -- but really it looks beautiful here whether it's sunny or raining. it is making me reflect more than I usually do on how so many people are connected to their culture. as a Black girl I'm definitly connected to Black culture and Black American culture, but the culture that I have now is not 100% the culture of my ancestors, and that makes me feel disconnected sometimes. Like I was born from nowhere. but at most, I have the pride in knowing my lineage and that's something to embrace And somewhere start from.

If any of you ever have a chance to come here you should!! just don't be surprised if you end up wanting to pack up and move here too <3








2 comments:

  1. You're truly talented! Such amazing photos!


    kimberlyluxe.com
    blogbohemian.com/shopeverything

    ReplyDelete