Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Wake me up when September ends


Dress - ToothAndEye // jacket - secondhand // knee-high socks - Romwe // hat - 6ixty8ight // shoes - Wetseal
I'm so happy with how these pictures turned out, and I'm happy I decided to actually dress like I can dress. I'm in desperate need (want) of new clothing because I have so many looks I want to create. I think I'll go shopping right before my birthday (in early October) or something. I can't believe it's almost the holiday season, it's been chilly out lately but I think that's just because of the hurricanes. Speaking of which, I hope you all are safe and okay
<3

I'll share the 2nd part of this shoot (featuring my brother) in my next post
TTFN

5 comments: