Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Friday, January 26, 2018

Snow Day


Pants - thrifted // Docs - urban outfitters // coat - Shopjeen // top - Forever 21

Menswear mixed with hints of femininity (?) is my favorite thing. Found these pants in a thrift store and fell in love, thought I'd pair them with my Docs that I hadn't worn in over a year (counting my last post). It was legit too freezing to be exposing any skin but I did it anyway and I'll probably wear this outfit 20 more times no matter the weather. 



3 comments:

  1. Those pants are thrifted??? Come ooon, they are awesome! I can see why you wil be wearing this in cold days, it is bombastic.
    I can never make myself wear something light and sexy during winter months, I need to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Such a great look!

    https://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pics are great!You look gorgeous 😆 I am following your blog now, I hope you will do the same 😄
    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.rs/?m=1

    ReplyDelete